- Flower heads are at the end of branches and are 1-1/4" - 2" across with 15-25 lavender ray flowers and yellow disk centers. It usually
has many branches, and is bushy with green, feathery leaves.
- 8" - 18" high
- Blooms MAY-OCTOBER
- WINTER-SPRING (November-May)
- Plant in well-drained, sandy or gravelly soil in FULL SUN.
- 1/16" - Cover seeds with 1/16" of soil or gently rake them in. If possible, gently water them in after sowing and continue to keep them
damp until they are established.
- At 55-65 degrees F, seeds should sprout in 15-45 days.
Grows well with other wildflowers. Can be used in pastures, roadsides, hillsides, meadows, wildflower, floral and rock gardens, mixtures and borders.
- 5 pounds per acre
- 1 packet covers 120 square feet